In this activity, you will learn how to make delicious strawberry white chocolate chip cookies with cake mix! Show us your cookies in the comments.
Spatula or mixing spoon
Cooling Rack or large plate
1 box of strawberry cake mix
1 cup of white chocolate chips
½ cup of vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put your cake mix into your mixing bowl
- Add ½ cup of oil and mix with the cake mix.
- Add your eggs and mix in
- Add 1 cup of white chocolate chips and combine
- Form golf ball sized balls and place onto your cookie sheet
- Place into your 350 degree preheated oven and back for 12 to 15 minutes depending on your oven.
- Remove cookies from the oven and place on top, let them cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes
- After cooling on the baking sheet, place the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely
- Once cookies are completely cooled, enjoy!