- Your family
- Right arm across your chest, using your left hand pull your right arm closer to your body for 10 seconds and then switch arms.
- Arms out to your sides and up like a cross, you’ll make 10 tiny circles with your arm. Then you’ll make 10 medium circles and then 10 huge circles.
- You’ll bring your feet together and you’ll reach for your toes for 10 seconds
- Next you’ll bend your right leg back and grab your ankle for 10 seconds and then switch legs.
- Roll a die once, whichever number you roll is the exercise you have to do
- 1: Squat
- 2: Push up
- 3: Sit up
- 4: Burpee
- 5: Jumping Jack
- 6: Lunge (each leg)
- Roll the die once more. The number you get is the number of reps you do
- For example, you roll a 5 first, then a 3. You will do 3 jumping jacks
- Below are a list of other workouts you can switch in
- Shoulder press
- Wall Sit
- Butterfly kicks
- Mountain Climbers
- Big Jumps
- By yourself or with a partner, roll the dice 6 times each.
- 6 rolls per round. 3 rounds is the goal or try doing as many rounds as you can.
- After every round take a 1-2 minute break to catch your breath.
Mr. Diego’s Challenge
- Do as many rounds until someone can’t go further. The person who can’t continue loses. The winner is titled Iron Man or Woman.
- Find a seat on the floor or on a couch or chair. Make sure your back is nice and straight. Close your eyes with your hands on your lap. Take 10 deep breaths. Repeat if needed. You’re all done! Great job! Make sure you drink some water with a healthy snack!