Create a fun and cute Thanksgiving favor for your guests with this craft!
- Clear glove
- M&Ms or peanut M&Ms, you can also try different variations like with fall goldfish
- Popped popcorn
- Orange paper
- Googly eyes or black and white paper
1. Put the M&Ms in the fingers of your clear glove, make sure the thumb has red to make the waddle (the red hanging piece from the turkey’s neck). You can also make this part an experiment and see which color M&M is the most common in your bag and which is the least after you make your hypothesis on what you think the answer will be.
2. Twist the thumb so it hangs downwards
3. Add your popcorn to fill the rest of your glove.
4. Tie the bottom of your bag, you can also tape it or use a twisty tie. If the thumb comes untwisted, make sure to retwist it
5. Decorate your bag by adding a beak and an eye
Congratulations on completing your turkey snack bag!