Strawberry-Watermelon Frozen Yogurt
In this activity, you will learn how to make delicious frozen yogurt at home!
4 cups Frozen Strawberries & Watermelon
3-4 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- With parent permission & supervision add 4 cups of frozen fruit to your food processor (I put in one cup of watermelon & 3 cups of strawberries).
- Add 1 cup of Greek yogurt into the food processor.
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup & 2 teaspoons of vanilla to your food processor.
- Mix until everything is smooth and combined
- Transfer to a loaf pan & cover with plastic wrap. Put in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours
- Remove from the freezer and serve! Enjoy your frozen yogurt