Affirmations are a practice that includes making statements that practice positive thinking and self-empowerment. For this activity, create a unique positive affirmation flower that represents who you are.
- Paper and drawing materials to draw your own flower or a printout of the flower below
- Decorating materials like markers, crayons, colored pencils, or anything you’d like to use for your affirmation flower
1. Draw your flower or print out a flower
2. In the center of your flower write the words “I am”
3. On each petal write a positive affirmation that describes you such as, beautiful, inspiring, strong, or creative.
4. fill your flower with positive affirmations and decorate however you’d like
Let us know what you added to your affirmation flower and how it felt to create one!