Create a fun indoor version of tic-tac-toe!
Washi Tape or Painters Tape (can’t be any other type of tape)
- Take your washi tape and put down one line on your floor (tile or wood works best). You must use washi or painters tape to not mark up your floor.
2. Take another piece of washi tape and put down a parallel line to your first one
3. Place another line vertically on top of your two parallel lines close to the edge of your lines
4. Place a final vertical line parallel to your first vertical line that will create your tic-tac-toe board
5. You’re now ready to play your game. Using 2 different colored bean bags, toss them into the square spaces and try to make three in row. Good luck!