In this activity, you will learn how to make delicious cookies with cake mix!
Spatula or mixing spoon
Cooling Rack or large plate
1 box of white cake mix
⅓ cup of vegetable oil
Yellow gel food coloring
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add your cake mix, oil and eggs to a mixing bowl
- Zest your lemon and add the zest to your batter, then add the juice of half of your lemon.
- Add your yellow gel food coloring and mix your batter well
- Scoop your batter onto a cookie sheet, about golf ball sized amounts. Your batter should make about 9-10 cookies.
- Place the cookies in a preheated oven for 13 to 17 minutes.
- Once cookies have baked pull them out of the oven and let them cool on the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes place your cookies on a cooling rack and let them cool completely. Once cooled, enjoy your cookies.