In this activity, you will learn how to make cookies even more delicious!
1 box of Oreos
White chocolate melts
- Add your chocolate melts to your medium sized bowl
- Microwave your melts for 30 seconds. If they are not melted, stir and then microwave for another 15 seconds. Stir and repeat if not melted.
- While microwaving your chocolate pour your sprinkles into a small bowl
- Once your chocolate is melted dip your oreos ½ way into the chocolate and place on your baking sheet to harden
- Before the chocolate hardens completely, dust the sprinkles on one side of your oreos. I did this 3 oreos at a time.
- Continue until you have used up all of your melted chocolate. Let harden completely in the refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes and then enjoy!