In this activity, you will learn how to make delicious muffins with cake mix!
Spatula or mixing spoon
Cooling Rack or large plate
1 box of chocolate cake mix
⅔ cup of milk
⅓ cup of vegetable oil
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of flour
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line your muffin pan with baking cups.
- Add you chocolate chips & your flour to a bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Add your cake mix, baking powder, oil, milk and eggs to a mixing bowl & mix
- Add your chocolate chips to your mixture
- Scoop your batter into the muffin cups equally
- Place the muffins into the preheated oven for 20 to 23 minutes
- Take the muffins out of the oven when you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean. Once baked, place on a wire rack to cool.
- Enjoy your muffins once they are cool