In this activity, you will learn how to make delicious popsicles!
Knife (with parents permission)
Strawberries (about 10-15)
Milk (1 – 1 ½ cups)
Cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
Vanilla extract (2 teaspoons)
Honey (to taste)
- Wash your fruit and then cut into smaller pieces and add to your blender (Get your parents permission before using a knife)
- Place your blender back on the mechanism and add your milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract and honey
- Blend on a low speed until well mixed.
- Using a spoon taste your blended mixture. If you need to add more honey, milk or cinnamon.
- If your mixture tastes sweet enough for you, begin to add the mixture to your mold using the funnel. Pour slowly and with your parents’ help. Try not to overfill and use a paper towel to clean up any messes around the molds.
- Cover your mold with the lid & place your popsicle sticks in about ½ way through your filled cups
- Place the mold into the freezer and freeze for about 4 to 4.5 hours.
- After 4 hours remove your popsicle mold from the freezer and enjoy your creamsicles!