In this activity, you will learn how to make delicious cookies with cake mix!
Spatula or mixing spoon
Cooling Rack or large plate
1 box of white cake mix
Oreo Sandwich Cookies
⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add your oreo cookies to your sealable bag & smash into cookie crumbs
- Add your cake mix, oil and eggs to a mixing bowl
- Add your crushed oreo cookies to the batter and mix
- Scoop batter onto your prepared cookie sheet, about the size of a gold ball. If you would like to make smaller cookies, scoop smaller amounts of batter.
- Add the cookies to a preheated oven to bake for 14 to 17 minutes. Your cookies should be golden brown underneath and slightly soft on top when they are done.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cookies have cooled on the baking sheet, place them on a cooling rack to cool completely. Once completely cooled, enjoy your cookies