In this activity, you will learn how to make delicious Lucky Charms Bars!
Spatula or mixing spoon
1 box of Lucky Charms
1 10oz bag of marshmallows
3 tablespoons of butter
- Melt your butter in the large pot on medium heat
- Add your marshmallows in and then stir until the marshmallows are melted
- Turn off the heat once the marshmallows are melted and add your Lucky Charms, then mix until the cereal is completely coated in the melted marshmallows.
- Using your mixing spoon add the mixture to a parchment lined cake pan.
- Using another piece of parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray, push down the mixture and make sure that it is equally distributed in the pan.
- Wait for the mixture to harden, about 1-2 hours, and then remove from the pan.
- Cut into squares
- Once cut into squares, enjoy your Lucky Charms Bars! Store in a large container or sealable bag.