Learn how to cook a delicious breakfast! A tasty omelette and a spicy homemade salsa!
¼ of a large onion
Handful of cilantro
4 chiles de árbol
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
3 to 4 eggs
- Place ¼ of an onion and 3 tomatoes in a pot of boiling water.
- Fry jalapeño on a pan for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes and onions soften up, grab them using tongs or a fork and place them into a blender. Add a handful of cilantro, 1 fried jalapeño, 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, 4 chiles de árbol, and 1 teaspoon of salt to the blender. Blend until the salsa is smooth.
- Crack 3 to 4 eggs into a bowl. Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add olive oil to a pan and set to medium heat.
- Place chopped tomatoes, onions, spinach, and mushrooms onto the pan. Stir and cook the vegetables for a couple of minutes until they are soft. Add salt and pepper for flavor.
- Pour egg mixture onto the same pan with the vegetables. Rotate the pan to make sure the egg mixture covers the entire pan.
- Once the omelette begins to cook, lift its sides towards the center of the pan and tilt the pan so that any uncooked egg on top can slide onto the empty space of the pan and cook.
- When the omelette can slide freely around the pan, carefully flip and catch the omelette.
- Add shredded cheese to the top of the omelette and let the omelette cook for a minute or two more until the bottom is cooked entirely.
- Fold the omelette in half and slide it onto a plate.
- Drizzle homemade salsa over the top of the omelette and slice up some avocados if you wish. ENJOY!