Learn how to create and play your own skee ball game!
- 3 laundry baskets(or 3 shoe boxes)
- A tennis ball(or crumpled paper)
- A Shoe box
- Loose cardboard
- If you don’t have tennis balls, you’ll need 5 pieces of paper and crumple them up into a ball.
- You should have 5 paper balls
- Next to make a ramp you’ll need a shoe box and put it so the lid is on the floor.
- Grab the loose cardboard and try to make a smooth upward surface so if you roll a ball it’ll project upward
- To play you will make a spot where you will roll the ball from
- Next you will set up your ramp about 5 steps (heel to toe) from the spot you will be rolling it from
- Lastly you’ll need either three laundry baskets or 3 shoe boxes. You will line them up in a straight line.
- You can space them out however far you see fit as long as there is space in between the boxes/baskets.
How to Play:
- Whoever is playing will go to the spot from where you will roll, each player gets 5 rolls.
- The player to score the highest after 5 rolls wins the game.
- The closest box to the ramp is 10 points, the middle box is worth 20 points, the last box is worth 30 points
- Lastly, have fun and try not to break anything.
Let us know how you created your own skee ball game in the comments below!