Do you like to bowl? Watch the video to see Mr. Eddie teach you how to create and play your own bowling game.
- Plastic cups or water bottles
- A ball
- hallway or living room
- You’ll set up your cups or water bottles in the shape of a diamond. At the base of the pyramid there will be 4, then 3, then 2 and 1. See example:
- Stand 10 steps away from the first bowling pin.
- Roll the ball aiming for the first pin. You have two tries to knock all 10 pins down before setting it up again for the next person/round.
- Point: Each pin you knock down is a point. If you get a strike or knock them all down on the first roll, you get 12 points. Person with the most points after 10 rounds wins.
Supplies needed: two balls, even number of water bottles or plastic cups, you and a partner (if you have one), timer
- Line up the pins in a line evenly spaced apart. You can use as many pins as you want as long as it’s even on both sides. See example:
- Stand 10 steps away from the pins.
- When someone says go, you and your partner will start rolling your ball. You’ll knock one pin down at a time.
- You’ll have to retrieve your own ball and go back to the start line.
- The first person to knock all their pins first wins.
- If you don’t have a partner or if you only have one ball, you can do it by yourself or one at a time but you can time yourself. Person with the fastest time wins.