Learn how to make delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
Cooling Rack or large plate
1 ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp cloves
½ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup of brown sugar
¼ cup of white sugar
¼ cup of pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups of chopped chocolate bar or chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Combine all of your dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, set aside
- In a separate bowl combine your butter and sugars together until smooth & creamy.
- Add your pumpkin puree and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients until your form a batter for your cookies
- Add the chocolate to the batter, either the chunks of chocolate bar or chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Give about 2 inches of space between the cookies.
- Roast the seeds into a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Take the cookies out and let cool on the baking sheet for about 2-3 minutes.
- Place onto a cooling rack and enjoy cookies after about 5 minutes more of cooling.
Show us your cookies in the comments below