Have you ever played the game Mancala at home or in the clubhouse? Create your own Mancala game at home with just a few simple supplies.
- 1 dozen egg carton
- Pebbles, Jelly beans, M&M’s or rocks
- Grab all of your supplies
- Cut the top off of your egg carton
- Cut the edges off of the end. (The edge should measure about an inch in width.)
- Cut the edge off one of the long side, and cut that in half.
- Tape one of the end’s edges and a half of the long edge together. Do this step twice.
- Put the taped pieces under the egg carton (where the eggs would go).
- Fill each small pocket or egg spot with four pieces of anything.
- Find a partner.
- Have Fun!
- You can also paint your egg carton with acrylic paint or even crayons, colored pencils, markers, and more to make it look more colorful and fun!!