- Piece of Cardboard
- 2 pieces of paper
- First find a piece of cardboard that is the height of a mid-size trash can
- After you have the perfect piece of cardboard, you’ll need a marker or a pencil. With the marker or pencil you’ll need to draw a big circle, a medium circle, and a small circle
- With the marker, on the side of the big circle write “10 pts.”, next to the medium circle write “20 pts.”, and next to the small circle write “30 pts.”
- Next you will need scissors (ask for permission before using or have an adult do it for you), where you drew the circles with the marker use the scissors to cut on the outline.
- Now you should have 3 circles were you can throw something through
- Last step, with the two pieces of paper make a paper airplane, I usually use two papers instead of one so the plane is sturdier.
How to Play:
- To play, set up the cardboard in an area where it can stand up by itself.
- Second, take 15 steps heel to toe from the cardboard.
- When you are 15 steps away from the cardboard get your airplane and you now have 10 throws to get as many points as you can.
- If you have an opponent, the one with the highest score after 10 throws is the winner.
- Lastly, have fun and don’t poke anyone in the eye.