With school back in session, try out this craft to create your own unique pencil case! Let us know in the comments below how yours turns out.
Duct Tape Pencil Bag
- Duct tape
- Ziplock bag
1. Fold and cut your Ziplock bag to the size you want your pencil bag to be. I used a gallon sized bag and cut it in half, but you can also try out sandwich or snack sized bags as well depending on how big you want your bag to be.
2. Add your tape designs to one side of the bag. Leave the top portion of the tab or slider that opens the bag untapped. Be creative!
3. Cut off the excess tape around the edges
4. Add your tape designs to the other side of your bag
5. Cut off the extra around the edges
6. To make your bag extra secure add a piece of tape to the bottom and fold over to cover both sides. Cut off the extra
7. Secure the sides by adding a piece of tape to both sides and folding them over. Cut off the extra
Congratulations on completing your duct tape pencil bag. Let us know in the comments how your bag turned out and what you plan to put inside.