Learn how to draw this cute character from Pokemon.
- Step 1: Start with the basic shapes. Keep your drawing light to begin with. Don’t forget those midlines for the head.
- Step 2: Let’s add the details of the head and face. Notice how far apart the eyes are and how wide the mouth is. Get the adjustments of the head shape on the left side.
- Step 3: Add the details for the arm, hands, legs and feet. Notice the finger and toes are simple spike shapes.
- Step 4: Next, add the swirl shape for the inside of the tail and the details of the back shell.
- Final Step: Finally, add the lines for the front shell. To complete your drawing, give it one last look. Clean up any lines you need to, check for any parts you forgot to draw and erase any guidelines you want to get rid of. Congrats! Your Squirtle is complete!