Learn how to draw Olaf from Frozen. Show us your drawings in the comments below
- Step 1: Start with the basic shapes. Keep your drawing light to begin with. Don’t forget those midlines for the head.
- Step 2: Let’s add the details of the head and face. I like to start with the eyes and work my way down.
- Step 3: Next, add the arms and buttons down the body. You can position the arms in any pose you like.
- Step 4: Time to make your lines bold and clean. You can add shading at this step too!
- Final Step: In the final step, you can add anything else you like. Get creative. Add a background, other characters and even color!