Create a decoration and show what you are thankful for! Show us your wreath in the comments below.
1. Pick your first piece of paper and trace your hand with a pencil. You can even ask your friends and family to join in and trace their hand too!
2. Cut out your handprints. I stacked my paper and cut out the same handprint on multiple pieces.
3. Once you have all your handprints you can practice arranging them to see what shape and design you like
4. Glue your handprints together into your wreath shape
5. You can also write something you’re thankful for on each handprint or add other drawings and decorations
6. Hang your wreath and enjoy your new decoration!