Create your own Halloween decorations with some yarn and popsicle sticks or twigs. Show us your spiderwebs in the comments below.
- Popsicle sticks or twigs
- Optional spiders
1. Take a few popsicle sticks or twigs and glue them on top of each other sticking out in different directions. It may look like a snowflake. I used three.
2. Take a piece of your yarn and glue it to the bottom center of your popsicle sticks.
3. Now start wrapping your yarn to make your spiderweb. Go under your first popsicle stick and wrap it around the top
4. Wrap it around to the next popsicle stick and wrap it under and over
5. Keep wrapping your yarn around and make sure you leave space in between the layers to make it look like a spiderweb
6. Once you like the amount of webbing you added you can cut your string. Make sure to leave some extra so you can tie it
7. Tie your string to your popsicle stick at the top
8. Flip it over and optionally add decorations to your spiderweb like spiders