Use this chart to create your own Halloween story! Share your Roll-A-Story with us in the comments below!
You will need:
|1st ROLL CHARACTER||2ND ROLL SETTING||3RD ROLL EMOTION||4TH ROLL PROP||5TH ROLL PROBLEM/PLOT|
|1||WITCH||SPOOKY SWAMP||SCARED||FLASHLIGHT||SOMETHING IS LOST|
|2||GHOST||CASTLE||WORRIED||BROOMSTICK||SOMEONE IS SICK|
|3||MONSTER||GRAVEYARD||ANXIOUS||VAMPIRE TEETH||THERE IS A MYSTERY|
|4||BLACK CAT||HAUNTED HOUSE||BRAVE||POISONED APPLE||YOU HEAR A STRANGE NOISE|
|5||BAT||DARK FOREST||SURPRISED||PUMPKIN||SOMETHING BREAKS|
|6||MUMMY||TREE HOUSE||SHOCKED||GUMMY WORMS||YOU MEET SOMEONE NEW|
- Roll a dice five times (just one, not the pair) Whatever number you get from your roll, look for it on the first column of this chart. Example: If you roll a 4 on your first roll, your character will be a black cat!
- Repeat this until you’ve rolled 5 times and have a character, a setting, an emotion, a prop, and a problem to solve!
- Example: On my first roll, I got a 4 (black cat) on my second roll I got a 3 (graveyard), on my 3rd roll I got a 5 (surprised), on my 4th roll I got a 1 (flashlight), and finally on my 5th roll I got a 2 (someone is sick).
- That means my story is: There is a black cat in a graveyard. I am surprised but I have a flashlight and I have to help someone who is sick!
- When you’ve rolled 5 times, write your story out in a sentence or two like I did above. Use your imagination and think about who you are, why you may be here, and what you can do to solve your problem. Feel free to add onto your story with more detail!